If you have been involved in a car accident, there are a few steps that you need to take in order to protect your health and your rights to compensation.
- Seek out medical attention, even if you don’t believe you have been injured. It’s important that you receive medical care straight away, as some injuries may take some time to show, or may be internal.
- Record what happened. It’s critical that your car accident attorney San Diego has all the details. Write down everything that happened as soon as possible after the accident, so that the details don’t get hazy.
- Talk to witnesses, as their statements can help strengthen your compensation claim. Get their personal information, such as names, phone number, physical and email address, as your personal injury lawyer/attorney San Diego will need to speak to them regarding your case.
- Contact an attorney, as you may be asked to sign away your rights to compensation by the insurance company. If you call a lawyer immediately after the accident, this will help you stay protected.
No matter how the accident happened or who was at fault, King Aminpour Car Accident Lawyer San Diego wants to help you receive compensation for your lost wages and medical bills.
When should I call an attorney?
Not all accidents require the help of a personal injury lawyer/attorney San Diego. You need to contact a car accident lawyer San Diego if your injury is affecting your quality of life, is causing you pain or suffering, you are missing time at work, or your injury will possibly affect your earning potential in the future.
We can take the stress of the accident off your shoulders, as we will:
- Protect you from the demands of the insurance company
- Collect evidence and build a strong claim
- Complete and submit all forms related to your settlement
- Stand by you in court, if necessary
Don’t try to navigate the legal repercussions of an accident by yourself. Contact an experienced car accident lawyer San Diego to be on your side and get the legal assistance you deserve.